PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

slow updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slow updates

It would be helpful if the league was updated everyday to get an idea of league position before a tournament.

TBH, I fail to see why the updating is not an automatic process¿
    Maybe some of the PSO admins could explain this. It is impossible to know whether you are into the points (except final table) due to the criteria used, i.e. we don't know what skill level PSO puts us or the rest of the field on. It is always nice to be able to check where we stand (or fall )

Comment

dbdfghdfghgsfvhsct
      Last edited by Weee--Waise; Sat Aug 06, 2011, 05:37 AM.

Comment

who lifted the rock and let the troll out

Comment

What, no "SHUTTER DOWN"?

Comment

Many thanks Weee--Waise for your intelligent reply. I will keep it in mind when I meet you at the tables

Comment

Originally posted by POCKETS POW View Post
              It would be helpful if the league was updated everyday to get an idea of league position before a tournament.
              Welcome to the league..please understand that with all that has changed, the programmers are doing their best. Payouts went out as normal and the scoring was correct...despite all the doomsday prophets. Imagine that. ug: .................................................. ................
              Originally posted by Weee--Waise View Post
              it's kind of obvious they really don't give a shiit about it anymore now that the dictatorship country isn't allowed to play in it anymore, i'm sure the moment that they are allowed to play again it will be updated daily like it was before they we're slapped silly by their own government....so until then get inline and keep waiting like the rest of us
              If you have nothing to gain or add to the community...feel free to leave. You've made your views known before too. moke: .................................................. ...........................
              Originally posted by FullO2s View Post
              Many thanks Weee--Waise for your intelligent reply. I will keep it in mind when I meet you at the tables
              Really? .................................................. ............................ It is a shame that people are like this after knowing what the program has done, and has to offer, it's participants. .................................................. .......................
              Last edited by !!!111Dan; Wed May 04, 2011, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by POCKETS POW View Post
                Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
                Welcome to the league..please understand that with all that has changed, the programmers are doing their best. Payouts went out as normal and the scoring was correct...despite all the doomsday prophets. Imagine that. ug:
                Don't forget the fact that the leaderboard seems to be updating somewhat regularly. Maybe a tournament or two behind their normal updating schedule, but nothing worth mentioning. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.