PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DLeviathan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLeviathan

Has anyone heard from DLev lately? He hasn't posted here in over a month. I realize he's from the US, so I'm sure the guy has reasons to not visit anymore, but I liked his posts in this forum. I found them insightful. I also thought his avatar was pretty. But mostly I liked his posts.

Please evaluate this hand, too plx+thx.
    Last edited by PanickyPoker; Mon May 02, 2011, 08:12 PM.

What hand?

Unless you are Madge from the old Palmolive dish soap commercials, I don;t see any hand to evaluate!
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Okay, I might have forgotten to uncheck the box...

I guess I need to practice proper thread-starting.

Comment

** Moved **

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
          ** Moved **
          He didn't really post much in this forum.

Comment

if ever.... maybe he moved to lthuania to be closer to puciek?? dunno I always enjoyed big D's analysis postsumbup:

Comment

Last i heard he was busted by the feds for hosting an illegal badugi game in his garage. Word has it he was live steaming it around the US and was only 7 hands in before swat kicked the door in and carted him off to Orange County Jail were he is awaiting trial. mileypoker: so if any one has one of them cakes with a file in it, i'm sure he'd appreciate it.

Comment

Ask your bud Belter how to get it in

Comment

Guess who's in Live Training right now...

Comment

give him a big kiss

Comment

Here's the real story.

In addition to being a resident in the Unites States I also got a day job a week before Black Friday. Before that, I was a great recessionary laid off person with a lot of time and a little ability.

So I have not posted due to a combination of lack of motivation and lack of time.

Today is Saturday and the live training is on my favorite game, 6 max limit. Even though I can't play it anymore (it's not even offerred at the play money tables) I still enjoy talking about the strategy.

Comment

Nice. Glad to see you back here for a bit. Say, how much did you grind the limit tables to get the GoldStar? It must have taken me something like 100-200 hours playing NL.

And it might be possible to play Limit at another playground... Have you given that a look?

Comment

Congrats on the job heavyD umbup: and I am sure you can find a home elsewhere to play

Comment

Maintaining gold star was difficult at a mix of..25/.50 and .50/1 6 max limit, but much easier at .50/1 with some 1/2. I generally had 2 or 3 tables of limit 6 max going while playing PSO skill league games. And I was playing 2 or 3 skill league games most days. If I busted out of the PSO tourney early I would add another 6 max table until the next tourney started.

Comment

That's some pretty sick skill, multitabling FLHE with a Skill League game going on at the same time. I thought FLHE was harder to multitable than NLHE. I might give it a try, but I think I might need to stick to one table.

That really makes me want to get a lot better at poker. You and Chris make GoldStar look easy. But I guess that's because I don't see the work involved in getting there.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.