PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hardcore Hockey Fans / bin Ladin haters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardcore Hockey Fans / bin Ladin haters

Injury Update:

Osama Bin Laden (upper body injury) out, will not return

P.S Don't forget to vote today canadians
    Last edited by Da Sens Fan; Mon May 02, 2011, 10:29 PM.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
    Injury Update:

Osama Bin Laden (upper body injury) out, will not return
    He is currently listed as day-to-day. Coach won't discuss the nature of the injury, or when the injury occurred.

Comment

Gunnery coaches say it might have been an illegal head shot.Pakistani manager not happy with
      final result of game,next season in jeopardy.looking for new centre.

Comment

Summary excecution without trial.

GO DEMOCRACY

Comment

I guess the smart coaches would claim it was lower body injury.

On a side note, Lauren Hart's God Bless America during Phi/Bos's game tonight should be pretty intense.
          You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaAero View Post

GO DEMOCRACY

WORX FOR ME, costs less too.

Comment

OBJECTION! Assumes facts not in evidence.

Comment

GO DEMOCRACY

The important question is, who was the soldier that tagged bin laden in the head. Can you say free beers at the pub for life?

Although the threat of terrorist seeking vengeance may put a damper on the free beer. Best keep it on the down-lo.... but still tempting.

Comment

meh, the guys who took him dont fear nothing in this world.. give em a cheerio and they could kill half this forum before we move

Comment

GO DEMOCRACY
                    So if this had been your SAS or Royal Marines they wouldn't have dropped his ass like a bad habit as well?

Please.

That "man" had been living on borrowed time for years. As far as I'm concerned (and most Muslims would back me on this,never mind the rest of the world) he drew breath 10 years too long,if not more.

If he wanted a trial he could have always turned himself in,by the way.

Comment

Dont forget the SBS, and the SRR, both stone cold killers too... and bogweed also, but he aint saying who he was with

Comment

Bin Laden got checked from behind into the boards. Barrack played the trap perfectly.

Final score:

Obama 1

Osama 0

Heres your highlight of the night!

Comment

I hope we get to see the replay, You know this is a powerfull "S.E.A.L.'s" team. On this power play their sniper on the point fired a bullet and hit the top shelf! (Would not surprise me if it was a good Kingston boy.) Kinda reminds me of another game, I think it was against the Pirates from Somalia...Granted they are not a strong skating team, I think there were a couple of bullets fired from the fantail that also hit the top shelf. Back to you Don & Ron. GO! SEALS GO!umbup:

Comment

I heard he got his head knocked off while he tried playing with the Sharks!!!!!

Now on a serious note!!! Didn't he know that you could be tracked if you owned an iPhone?????

Comment

GO DEMOCRACY

Oh and one more point on this Alpha................

Bin Laden was NOT A US CITIZEN. So how,exactly,did we deny him his rights under a democracy that he was not a part of,but was a self-avowed enemy of ?

You want to come crying with some Geneva Conventions BS then maybe,MAYBE,you would have a jumping off point at least (though I would still call BS on that as well),but to say democracy was trumped by this is just ridiculous. He wasn't a citizen of this country,thus is not under it's protection. Now had he not resisted (and our SEAL Team says he did resist,unless of course you're calling them liars) and been taken into custody,THEN he would be under our protections. Instead he chose to hide behind a woman while firing at our troops. What a man.

And whatever justice was administered to him was better than what the victims of 9/11,the Khobar Towers,the underground trains in London in 2005,the embassies in Nairobi and Dar Es Salaam and countless others received.

Unless of course you want to tell the families victims in any of these instances that an injustice was done yesterday.

Good luck with that...............

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.