PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rule breaking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rule breaking

Hi Guys I have had the unfortunate task of reporting two players over the last two days I'm no angel , far from it But to announce your hands before UTG has a chance to call/raise/fold is just not good poker It is really bad play with no respect for other players at the table Not only does it alter the whole dynamics of that table but the outcome of the tournament The first person I reported continued to announce their hand after being moved to another table Here is an extract from an email I received concerning the second player Although many of our players are not aware of all proper poker rules and etiquette, this player has now been warned about this incident. We will take further action if the player breaches our rules again. spike gl allumbup:
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.