PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pso payout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pso payout

now that the pso league has ended this month.... the question is... will they pay out or not TO BE OR NOT TO BE....

I wouldn't expect the payout to come on a Sunday, but hopefully tomorrow they will pay out.

Comment

Think i read something about the 3rd on here somewhere.

Comment

payout

It says right on the front page, Payouts will be processed on the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by sacsain View Post
          now that the pso league has ended this month.... the question is... will they pay out or not TO BE OR NOT TO BE....
          I love these people that are too lazy to look at the information that is right in front of their face.
          7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

it has been hard keeping on top of all the information from PSO staff, I mean he has gone above and beyond to keep us informed this month.

I love the thought that PSO can not transfer funds on a sunday. that really made me chuckle. Computers don't work on a sunday, they are all turned off for the sabbath?

Comment

my pokerschool bookmark is saved on forums for this website... not home page... not about being lazy ....

Comment

my pokerschool bookmark is saved on forums for this website... not home page... not about being lazy ....
                http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/ umbup:

Comment

Reasoning fail.

This monkey wont dance,bet luck next time.

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.