PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO league Future+What's happening in May

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO league Future+What's happening in May

Hey all with all this recent FBI stuff, was just wondering what's happening in the PSO League, also what's going to happen in May, I'm just curious to get an Answer to this whole Ordeal...I truly do understand if the PSO league decided to cancel it all out all together since the League is Dropped Considerably (With Americans not being able to play)...Yet what about the rest of the World's players?

All I ask for is an answer ty all for your help

Abdi

Originally posted by abdi122 View Post
    Hey all with all this recent FBI stuff, was just wondering what's happening in the PSO League, also what's going to happen in May, I'm just curious to get an Answer to this whole Ordeal...I truly do understand if the PSO league decided to cancel it all out all together since the League is Dropped Considerably (With Americans not being able to play)...Yet what about the rest of the World's players?

All I ask for is an answer ty all for your help

Abdi

IT WILL GO ON AS BEFORE
    BUT THAT'S JUST WHAT I THINK
    AND I'M NEVER WRONG

GO LAKERS

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
      I'M NEVER WRONG
      GO DUCKS GO KINGS I'm thinking you need to revise that I"M NEVER WRONG statementmoke:

Comment

Originally posted by brkn80 View Post
        GO DUCKS GO KINGS I'm thinking you need to revise that I"M NEVER WRONG statementmoke:
        DID THEY GO ??? GO LAKERS

Comment

Just like the LAKERS are gonna goevil:ry:

Comment

Originally posted by brkn80 View Post
            Just like the LAKERS are gonna goevil:ry:
            YEP THEY ARE GOING TO BE CHAMPS AGAIN GO LAKERS

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
              YEP THEY ARE GOING TO BE CHAMPS AGAIN GO LAKERS
              evil:AIN"TGONNAHAPPEN

Comment

i can guarantee that no matter what happens next month with the league, you wont hear a word from the powers that be

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                  i can guarantee that no matter what happens next month with the league, you wont hear a word from the powers that be
                  Thx for returning this thread to normalcy room.moke:

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post

Well If I wont hear a word from the powers that be then how Do I know what is the Future for the PSO league? For instanced this month I quite Half way with 1740 Points because of this Confusion, Now I don't want to get my Hopes up again just to hear It isn't happening that All I'm asking for is will there be a league, Are the Points Gonna Continue, Is There gonna be the payout?

Comment

The show will go on with or with out you.

I read that it is buisness as usual in another post and it was actually a PSO post.
                      The confusion came from the sky is falling crowd and the other half that where angling so they would face smaller fields.

GO Nucks

Standings are on hold because it landed on a holiday,this has happened before and it was not a big deal

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
                        The show will go on with or with out you.

I read that it is buisness as usual in another post and it was actually a PSO post.
                        The confusion came from the sky is falling crowd and the other half that where angling so they would face smaller fields.

GO Nucks

Standings are on hold because it landed on a holiday,this has happened before and it was not a big deal
                        Ty For the Answer then Cookie

Comment

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...pril-28th-2011

Business as usual for May.

Be sure to check the front page -> Latest News section occasionally, for, well, the latest news.

Comment

You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

thanks annie for the link, that explains things then.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.