PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you deal with crap hands/flops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you deal with crap hands/flops

Title explains itself, how do you cope with rubbish runs of bad cards, and when the good ones you get rubbish flops.

My current run of cards pretty much running along the lines of crap hands and few good ones i get don't develop. At all. So advice welcome.
    'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Be patient.

Keep making good decisions.

Pay attention and pick your spots.

Comment

I get pretty close to being blinded off and shove any two cards if I cant make it 3 more hands.
      Pretty much how I deal with it.
      I may slow the table down as well to manipulate the blinds.
      Not much else you can do.

Comment

I kick the dog.

The kids are getting to quik on their feet now a days and the wife kicks me back, so they're both out.

Or I post them under Bad Beats (bad beat or not) and have a good whine. Which reminds me, I've got a ****load of whinning to post!

ssuglia's advise has to be the way to go. If it's that bad It can only get better

Now, where's that pooch hideing today.

Comment

The dogs dead. The wife and kids have left. Not before giving me a good kicking.

Five straight minus points in the PSO league. I've never managed that before.

Did have an AA, but that lost to a straight. T to A Just to rub it in. One KK but no action. Two AQs, but both lost. and that was about it. In five ****ing, ****ing, ****ing games!!!

Was hopeing this would help. Get it off my chest. Doesn't seem to be working.

Oh well, It's curtains for the hamster!

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.