PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US sites I play on now

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US sites I play on now

If you would like to know a few good sites
    I like, where you can play in the U.S
    pm me, I would be glad to help out

Originally posted by kooterzman View Post
    If you would like to know a few good sites
    I like, where you can play in the U.S
    pm me, I would be glad to help out

ANOTHER THREAD TO SAY THE SAME THING ???

GO LAKERS

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Starting to look a little spammy you get referal kickbacks or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post

I THINK YOUR RIGHT

GO LAKERS

Comment

Glad To See That Morons Are Still Here!!!!!!!! LOL

The unemployment rate really is high here in the United States because all You tards have nothing better to do than bitch about a poker site that has went belly up and isn't coming back for any USA players. As I said before, get up from your computers and look outside, there is a real world out there, beyond your computer screen. LOL Seriously, this dog has been humped to death in every thread and its the same he said she said bull shit. Give it a rest!!!!!!!!! GGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! P.S. I give it a ten for entertainment though, Stupid people have a way at making your life seem tolerable. thanks all you pokerstar....oops i mean jokerstar dumbshitzzzzzzz!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
            not a single one,
            just trying to bring the volume of players up on some of the smaller sites

Comment

Originally posted by mccauleyxry View Post
              The unemployment rate really is high here in the United States because all You tards have nothing better to do than bitch about a poker site that has went belly up and isn't coming back for any USA players. As I said before, get up from your computers and look outside, there is a real world out there, beyond your computer screen. LOL Seriously, this dog has been humped to death in every thread and its the same he said she said bull shit. Give it a rest!!!!!!!!! GGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! P.S. I give it a ten for entertainment though, Stupid people have a way at making your life seem tolerable. thanks all you pokerstar....oops i mean jokerstar dumbshitzzzzzzz!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
              Place your bets...Self enduced psychosis or medication fail?

Its gonna be close I think

Comment

Originally posted by mccauleyxry View Post
                FIRST WHAT POKER SITE WENT BELLY UP ???
                SOME PLAY POKER FOR FUN
                YOU ON THE OTHER HAND SEEM LIKE A BITTER PERSON
                I'M SORRY FOR YOU THAT YOU HAVE NO LIFE
                I HOPE ONE DAY YOUR LIFE BECOMES MORE TOLERABLE
                GOOD LUCK WITH THAT
                OR YOU COULD EAT YOUR GUN

GO LAKERS

Comment

IN fact, even if your not from the US you should try one or two that I am on now.
                  Who knows, you might just like one better.

Comment

Like I Said. Ya'll Obviously Have No Life.

Thats the quickest response to a message in this forum that i have seen in awhile. Obviously you are trying to help me prove my point that you all have absolutely no life other than poker, so in saying that I want to thank you all for your time with this survey. LOLOLOLOLOLo It has been most enjoyable for me and i'm satisfyed with the results, so please keep up the bitchin. I'm sure that if you continue, pokerstars will bend over backwards so that you snivelling bitches can play your online poker again. God knows that you crackheads definitly need your daily dose. The evidence is in the forum for all to see. OOOOHHHHHHHH Shit, thanks for the reminder on the medication. LOL, almost forgot to take mine. LOL thanks again. You people are going to need medication soon to if you all keep getting worked up over an obvious out of your hands situation. Its OVER, DEAD AND BURIED. Play Money ONLY. for USA players............................I knew it would be the same people bitchin about the same shit , but i stayed out of here for over a week just to prove myself right and i'll be damned, i amazed myself. Well, i've had my fun, see ya'll in a couple weeks to see what the response to this one is. I have a life beyond my computer. I'm an EMT and i rescue morons like ya'll who have seizure, blood clots from lack of getting off your azz and heart attacks from lack of sleep or loss of money, so keep playing, it keeps my job running. LOLOLOLOOLLO, Later Losers

Comment

SHOULD HAVE WENT WITH THE MED. FAIL
                      WHATEVER JUST KEEP HIDING BEHIND YOUR COMP.
                      HAVE FUN WITH THAT

GO LAKERS

Comment

**closed**
                        Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.