PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife...

I am actually able to spend some time with her when I come home from work. (*Brown chicken brown cow!*, I think?) What are you guys doing?

Spend time with her while you are working obv.

Comment

May relay my patio, make sure she's comfortable

Comment

hey by any chance is she trying to find u something else to do?
        well, my hubby was a bit more happy when i didnt make him do stuff constantly.... saved it for weekends, but now if i want it done, i want it done!!! LMAO!!! he even agreed to adopting a dog which we did
        well ,that just may work in my favor cuz otherwise i am not a very high maintenance or demanding person i think a roadtrip is going to be next LMAO!!!

Comment

Been cleaning the house. I'm not talking just regular weekly cleaning, I'm talking move furniture, clean curio cabinets, wash collectibles, the whole freaking nine yards. I'm almost done with it all which means PS better figure out how US can play again.

Blah

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.