PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new updates

Just cheched and placings have changed but leader board has not gl allumbup:
    Bracelet Winner

I see my score has been removed, yet it is odd that nobodies scores have been updated

Comment

yeah my profile says 5 but board says 7. At least there is activity (glass half full) umbup:
      You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Calm down calm down

Comment

Don't panic Mr Manwaring !!!!!!!

Comment

Think they've just removed the US players. A step in the right direction umbup: A day of checking every 10 minutes!

Comment

Game of guess your position before it happens?

I'm thinking I may get up to around 750. Positve thinking. OOOOOOMMMMM

Showing 994 on my profile. Was 1389 before the shuffle.

Comment

Yeah it looks like they are removing the US players from the rankings, and are scores are being tallied up but not added to the board yet. If you check your profile page and look under your ranking you'll find your new league standing which is a great step forward, so Hats off to PSO staff as they have a monumentos task ahead arranging the leader board. And may i be the first to say i did have my doubts about this months league being concluded after all the mayhem which proceeded the US ban, So can i say BIG APOLLOGEIS to the staff at PSO for doubting you'se on this

Comment

Lost me there Steve, I'm still where I was on the 16th with no games showing as played since, still seeing the US players as listed, only thing I see that has changed is the date of the update.

Comment

Bogweed. Look at your profile. Position should have changed there.

Comment

time to play again..

Comment

Originally posted by sugo69 View Post
                        time to play again..

lol ya. havn't touched the league since black friday.
                        You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Leader board now up to date!

Cheers

Comment

now my rank got better, but my score is down 42 points?
                            think there may still be some issues,

but at least there working on it

hiccup
                            Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by 1st Mate 08 View Post
                              Leader board now up to date!

Cheers

nope
                              Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.