PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

grumpy pso

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grumpy pso

lol been grumpy all week cos pso league has halted half way thru month.... i am usally whitestar player so only give it 50 percent effort an play for fun... but this month i was ACTIVE and pushin 100 PERCENT EFFORT..... lol plus i like taunting american players there so easy to winde up..

Originally posted by sacsain View Post
    lol been grumpy all week cos pso league has halted half way thru month.... i am usally whitestar player so only give it 50 percent effort an play for fun... but this month i was ACTIVE and pushin 100 PERCENT EFFORT..... lol plus i like taunting american players there so easy to winde up..
    The league is still ongoing. They are just having problems updating the stats

Comment

Originally posted by sacsain View Post
      From what I have seen it looks like your the one being wound up. Guess you are free game to angle from here in.umbup:

Comment

lol i never get winde up.... i take defeat like a man

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.