PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cash out now available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cash out now available

I don't see a thread yet, so I thought I would mention that you can now cash out in the US.
    Best o' luck everyone!
    Dano

Woo hoo

You beat me to it Dan lol
    but,
    YAY!!! Finally

Some day we will be allowed to return (hopefully, I will miss stars)

FOREVER KOOTERZMAN FOREVER

Comment

Thanks for posting Dan.

Comment

I'm kinda wondering if I should wait a few days so I don't somehow get lost in all the requests or if I should jump right in and hope they make a mistake and send me a check for a whole lot more than I have.

Comment

i don't want to cash out out i want to play poker

Comment

what the Bleep!!!!!

What the Bleep Dano HI my friend, I am still here and Kicking. Not Playing but Kicking!

Nice to here from you Sir Dano! see ya around bro!

Julius

Comment

Thanks J..same here bud. umbup:

Comment

"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." umbup:

Comment

I cashed out on Wednesday and and my cash was in my Bank this morning
                  Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sweet Brian. umbup: I did the check through snail mail as soon as we could. I'll post as soon as I get it to try and give some an idea of how long it takes. Now I just pray that the check clears.

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
                      Sweet Brian. umbup: I did the check through snail mail as soon as we could. I'll post as soon as I get it to try and give some an idea of how long it takes. Now I just pray that the check clears.
                      Same for me Dan
                      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

All cashed out...very depressing. This really kinda sucks moose balls.....

Faery Tits

Comment

Yep. Just pulled the trigger on direct deposit. 72 hours sounds a lot better than possibly up to 15 days.

Made me pretty sad to do it, though.

Comment

see me & my $30 wiped out from april PSO. that sucks. Hope no US players were in the top 10 this month. that would really suck. gl all.

Comment

Would hate to not be able to reach out and touch someone... lol

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
                              Yep. Just pulled the trigger on direct deposit. 72 hours sounds a lot better than possibly up to 15 days.

Made me pretty sad to do it, though.

I don't want to click the Cashier button... I think I read somewhere that you are forced to cash out if you do?

If I cash out, I would never, ever be able to "rail" any of our friends at the tables. So I am thankful that my bankroll was only about $4 bucks! I am kinda bummed that I was only 12 points away from my next VPP bonus and as for my FPPs I only had 97 I believe.

Can't imagine not being able to cheer peeps on or quickly pop in to get their attention for something like a tourney is about to start reminder or something like that....

But on another note mc... I have some great news regarding my bankroll over at the new hang out with the name of what diamonds are formed from. lol

If I see ya tonight over in the drunk tank... I will share the news....

Miss playing with ya, hope this changes soon!

♥ MJ

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.