PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

maybe this is a good sign, usa women beat canadian women in hockey..wow!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe this is a good sign, usa women beat canadian women in hockey..wow!!!!

okay so we beat canada again in hockey which is rare but it did happen last year as well with the men taking a 5-3 victory and prior it was 1960 i believe, so maybe some good news from the usa as a whole, maybe things are looking up for the usa..canada you better watch your backs in the next match, our men are gearing up for another upset......umbup:umbup: i know this if the carolina hurricanes can win the stanley cup, anything is possible.....ps will have the usa back one day, just don't know when, maybe when the hurricanes win another tiltle...
    Last edited by TARIQ06; Tue Apr 26, 2011, 10:05 PM.

Can you stop posting topics that have nothing to do with the PSO league? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Thanat0s666 View Post
      Can you stop posting topics that have nothing to do with the PSO league? Thanks.
      when did you become a mod? I didnt see a thread requesting 30 peeps to vote for youumbup:

Comment

this is a hockey thread go canucksumbup:

Comment

** Moved **

Comment

Blackhawks won it in my lifetime. 'Nuf sed. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
              Blackhawks won it in my lifetime. 'Nuf sed. umbup:
              Go Nucks Its war time,,,,,,,,,Blackhawk Down,Blackhawk down!!!umbup:

Comment

with all the negativity you and others bring, i wanted to talk about something besides poker and its my right, here is a memo, if you don't like what i post then don't read it..follow that memo and you will be okay, but back to the topic if the blackhawks beat the canucks that will be the biggest choke for my north of the border folks...i smell an upset...

Comment

EVEN THE DUCK WON IT BEFORE

GO LAKERS

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by TARIQ06 View Post
                    with all the negativity you and others bring, i wanted to talk about something besides poker and its my right, here is a memo, if you don't like what i post then don't read it..follow that memo and you will be okay, but back to the topic if the blackhawks beat the canucks that will be the biggest choke for my north of the border folks...i smell an upset...
                    Tariq, You originally posted in the PSO Skill League forum so the post you are railing against is entirely legit. You have no right to talk about non-poker subjects in that forum.

Comment

donate to ppa

All USA PSO Players should donate their "large" account balances to PPA. It is unfourtunate that a few idiots broke the law and then bragged about it. Thanks to the idiots the majority suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
                        Tariq, You originally posted in the PSO Skill League forum so the post you are railing against is entirely legit. You have no right to talk about non-poker subjects in that forum.
                        joe i will give u credit when its due, u are 100% right i should have put it in the general forum, i bet that when i do post another general forum topic a complaint will surely follow just as the canucks will surely loose to the blackhawks in game 7...

Comment

You know what softens the blow? Canada winning the gold in mens and womens hockey at the Vancouver olympics in 2010. I bet you have nightmares about Crosby 5-holing Miller every night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSfl8vFNZdE

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by nvpostman View Post
                            All USA PSO Players should donate their "large" account balances to PPA. It is unfourtunate that a few idiots broke the law and then bragged about it. Thanks to the idiots the majority suffer.
                            And this relates to the op how?

Comment

Originally posted by TARIQ06 View Post
                              joe i will give u credit when its due, u are 100% right i should have put it in the general forum, i bet that when i do post another general forum topic a complaint will surely follow just as the canucks will surely loose to the blackhawks in game 7...

Recorded for history to laugh at!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.