PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2.20 storm satty stake

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.20 storm satty stake

Pm me if you have decent creds- and i stake u in a 2.20 storm satty-- 50/50 split-- gl monk....

to qualify- u must be a positive contributor - to this forum !!
    Last edited by monkeyskunk4; Tue Apr 26, 2011, 06:40 PM.

llol u pimp

Comment

??

Originally posted by sacsain View Post
      llol u pimp
      u fail-- why doent that surprise me ??????????????

Comment

lol u get 50 percent of someone else hard work... u fail lol

Comment

???

i put up the entry fee-- open ure eyes-- or get a diaper-- wow?????????????/ normal stake would be 65/35-- wow-!! or 70/30---wow x 2-- are u a wombat sac?
          Last edited by monkeyskunk4; Tue Apr 26, 2011, 07:28 PM.

Comment

??

Holdem 500 sent -- do well-- sent u a pm also-- rsvp--------- monk.......gl

Comment

lol u get 50 percent of someone else hard work... u fail lol
              An offer of a 50/50 split on profits earned from a stake is generous, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it as anything but just that. Nice one Monk, good luck to you and your horse. umbup:

Comment

lol ok say if one your biitchez wins it... do u really thnk they gonna give u half of 1st postion win? lol i think not

Comment

??

lol ok say if one your biitchez wins it... do u really thnk they gonna give u half of 1st postion win? lol i think not
                  you truly are idiotic with this line of thinking- SACSAIN- OF COURSE they will-- it is a contract- entered into in a public sense-- with results available to all concerned---- truly-- truly-- u need to take a step back- and realize what forum you are in--- -- oh my gawd-- u are -- well STUPID-- and i dont mean dumb-- you are firetruckin stupid-- and imma laafin so - hard-- i gonna send a taxi to the beer store-- cuase i dnt think i could drive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

''it is a contract'' loooooooooooooooooooooooool a contraact signed signature ok then... and if they dont give you half? will you sue them loooooooool

Comment

??

''it is a contract'' loooooooooooooooooooooooool a contraact signed signature ok then... and if they dont give you half? will you sue them loooooooool
                      ITS CALLED-- HONOUR-- go away you silly litlle clown--

Comment

exactly i rest my case..... good luck with that lol

Comment

??

exactly i rest my case..... good luck with that lol
                          So basically - what u are saying is that- if you received a stake, from another player-- won - and did not send back to the stake holder- their original investment- plus the derivation of the winnings-- ??

You are publicly stating that you are a GOOF-?? i think so-- wow-- u really have no idea what world you are trying to enter -- do you--???

Comment

Hey, go check out some sites that are for staking online poker players and you will find that a 50/50 split is above what most players can expect to get in return for being staked

Comment

1st of all i aint desperate for stake.... nor would i take one of stranger..... plus your given stakes to strangers to ppl you dont know and relying on honour for ppl to give you half winners of ppl you dont know..... and last but not least your using the good poker playerz to do your dirty work in tournyment

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.