PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MTT Quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTT Quiz

Took this 3 times , 55%, 55% and worse 48% I give up obviously I stink at Poker.
    2012 Double Bracelet Winner
    Bracelet Winner

Dont give up ! It took me seven tries before i passed.....but then again everyone knows i can't play !
    NO COMMENTS FROM ANYONE !............I MEAN IT !.................really...

Comment

Originally posted by SteveArtist View Post
      Dont give up ! It took me seven tries before i passed.....but then again everyone knows i can't play !
      NO COMMENTS FROM ANYONE !............I MEAN IT !.................really...

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
        This makes me think that Moxie has a Jack-in-the-Box in his mouth.

Comment

As far as I know, PSO lessons are still available to all players, no matter what country... Try reading them.

Not even trying to be sarcastic here. Seriously, try reading the free lessons that PSO still provides.

To everyone.

If you can't pass the test after that. Well. Push different buttons and see what happens.

Comment

if you don't read the material it's a tough deal.. i failed SNG quiz first time thinking i could just test and not read(missed 1 question too many... d'oh!!). after reading, it should be a breeze. keep tryin' gl... stack 'em high,
            MT
            May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Me too... have won and/or placed in the money in many MTTs, but couldn't pass this quiz!!... After 3 tries, I read all the courses... did better... but failed again... Went back to the courses and copied the summary bullets at the end of each lesson to use as a cheat sheet. Passed it easily and learned in the process. I continue to use and refer to those bullets while I'm playing MTT's.. too early to tell if the education will make an impact. Definitely has changed my early and late tourney strategies. But remember, large MTTs ain't called "lotteries" for nothin'

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.