PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cashout returned...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashout returned...

An hour before the fbi seizure, I cashed out $28 dollars and have been waiting to see what happens. Today they have returned my cashout but when i go to cashout all of it there are only two options , e-check and wire transfer, and neither one is available just yet. The paper check option is still unavailable though.
    It says: "Pokerstars is currently making technical changes to the Pokerstars Cashier to allow you to cash out the real money balance in your account. The cash out option will be available to you again in the near future. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience and understanding."

I hope this helps ease the wondering of what is going to happen as it looks like they are close to getting it worked out...

**DO NOT ADD POKER SITE NAMES TO YOUR FUTURE POST**
    Ok there I mentioned a few other places USA can still play. If you would like to know where
    I am now getting a new start from $0.00 on a bankroll; PM me or email me at **EMAIL ADDRESSES NOT ALLOWED**

FOREVER KOOTERZMAN!!!!!

Good Luck All , Wherever you play!

Joshua ****
    Last edited by TOO2COO; Tue Apr 26, 2011, 03:25 AM.

Thats interesting,thanks for the info.
    Good luck at the other sites.

Comment

Yw and gl to you also,
      I miss Pokerstars though
      even as much as ive said I hated the cards there,
      I wish we(US) could still play on pokerstars.

The other sites are lacking in players
      making it hard to play sng's and mtt's...

but the gameplay(generated hands) is somewhat better in my opinion
      Fewer bad beats and suckouts it seems,. but again, just my opinion

I dont think it will be any time soon but I hope to play on pokerstars
      again in the near future

FOREVER KOOTERZMAN !!

Comment

good luck man umbup: i have never even heard of those 2 sites before lol

Comment

Since we can not follow the rules we done here
          **closed**
          Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.