PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player history Audits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player history Audits

Has any one tried on post Black friday?

Doesnt seem to be working,going to fire off a email to support and see whats up.
    Will post in here if any one is curious like me.

Since my game has fluctuated like carzy (look it up) over the past few weeks, I don't think I could draw any conclusions from my info. I am curious what a consistent player has seen so far though, although the sample size might be a bit small.

And I imagine that audits are probably not 100% automated. A backlog at HQ might explain why audits wouldn't be working.

Comment

Just received all three playind audits,I am guessing I will be receiving a email shortly.

Comment

Ok email is very helpful but I think the problem was on my end and my email provider was slow.

So now I will break down my scores for the month to see where I stand..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
          .......................So now I will break down my scores for the month to see where I stand..lol
          Are you really standing or sitting? If you're standing, you might just sit before checking the audit........lol umbup:umbup:

Comment

ugh...What was I thinking,I meant to do tournment history..doh!

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.