PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wth is with daniel neg?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wth is with daniel neg?

this guy is(was) the face for pokerstars....and he has not spoken out about what an inservice this is to all usa players at ps.

wth is up, dont you think he would have something to say?

maybe hes affraid because he hasent paid taxes on his online winnings? but to tell the truth he never really won much online.

Have you read his blog? Maybe there's something there. If not, read the PPA newsletter. I'm pretty sure he contributes to that, and there might be a Black Friday mention in there. It's worth checking. I'm sure he has spoken about the issue, just not on behalf of Pokerstars. He doesn't speak for Pokerstars unless they have something to say. And apparently, they don't have much to say yet. I think they're a bit busy at the moment.

Comment

You seem obsessed,might want to look into that.

Comment

He has a blog on Fullcontactpoker go read it.

http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-journal.php

Comment

I have a feeling he is a lot smarter than that. He knows and he is paying taxes. Just my feeling.

As to why he isn't making comments, what can he say? At this point, the talk is between the Department of Justice and PokerStars regarding the criminal charges. As you said, he is a spokesperson, not a representative of the site. There is a major difference. He might even be under a gag order from the site since anything said could be misconstrued as an official comment.

Comment

ive googled him and couldent find much about black friday, a few tweets but about nothing serious, he keeps tweeting about buduci(or something)the day after black friday.... yea i see whats important to him....he can travel to and play any live tournament he wants so i guess the pokerstars thing was just him collecting extra dough by being plastered alll over the site.

makes me not like him even less

Comment

Originally posted by ericlee1984 View Post

There you have it folks,Erics reason for starting a thread.

Thanks for not pissing around and actually saying what you felt you had to get off your chest this time.

Comment

Here is his comment, for those not willing to follow the link:

"I haven't commented on Black Friday, not because I haven't been following the updates via twitter, but because any two cents I would add at this point would be pure speculation and I don't think that offers much to those that have been affected by this. That, plus I've been advised to not discuss the matter at this point which makes perfect sense to me."

A lot of us should have taken his advice.

Comment

I have a feeling that this was mis-stated.

Originally posted by Cairn Destop View Post
                  A lot of us should have taken his advice.
                  +1

Although I don't know what you mean exactly by advice.

Comment

or we could take his advice and walk around with a weird haircut and bowls of fruity pebbles

Comment

Think he wants us all to shut up or something Panicky.
                      Never know with Cairn he drums to his own beat.

Joke

Message incoming

"You have been poked by Dirty Cookies,would you like to poke him back or option 2,grab the bat?"

Comment

or we could take his advice and walk around with a weird haircut and bowls of fruity pebbles

Seriously just say what is own your mind!
                        We have all seen the post you made about his sexuality and now you are poking around the issue again hoping some one mentions it so you can say "Bingo"!

You need to learn how to communicate your point or grow some bowling balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Cairn Destop View Post
                          As you said, he is a spokesperson, not a representative of the site. There is a major difference.
                          Well I must be feeling particularly dumb today then. Could you help me out?

Comment

u got a problem with me cookies? is daniel your homeboy? every post i make there you are right behind. whats the deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
                              Well I must be feeling particularly dumb today then. Could you help me out?
                              You're trying to tempt me Dman aren't you !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.