PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily Bigs Promotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Bigs Promotion

Anyone else seen the daily bigs promotion

Play Three Get a FREE SCOOP Ticket!

To celebrate the launch of The Daily Bigs, play any of the new guaranteed tournaments at least three times before May 7, and you’ll be credited with a free SCOOP ticket for an event of the same value!

Example: Say you decide to play The Big $55 three times. You’ll be awarded a ticket for a $55 2011 SCOOP event ticket.
    Am going to play the $11 today and another two times before the 7th of May. Nice way to get a free SCOOP ticket, shame the only $11 buy in SCOOP games are turbos or rebuys or both. wonder if my ticket would work for the $5 rebuy and get my one rebuy too.

Originally posted by mugabe101 View Post
    wonder if my ticket would work for the $5 rebuy and get my one rebuy too.
    If it's a ticket and not T$, then I doubt it.

I'm playing the Big $22 three times. Don't know which SCOOP event I'll buy into, but it seems like a good deal.

Comment

doing pretty well in my first tournament, 1690 players left and I'm in 511th place with around $18,000 chips, should definitely make the money (top 1260) want the $10k first prize though

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.