PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tired of same ol childrens music?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tired of same ol childrens music?

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with poker but it's for all the parents out there who are sick of the same old kids cd's. I hope this dude makes a childrens Cd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAkdmsgkWoE
    Last edited by Da Sens Fan; Mon Apr 25, 2011, 10:03 AM.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

THAT WAS FUNNYumbup:umbup:umbup: GO KINGS
    sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Nice 1 Shaun
      Pmsl

Comment

Comment

I saw this this morning and grabbed up lil' Sammy (20 months now) and started the video. While I found it amusing Shaun...I'm afraid lil' man jumped out of my lap in about 45 seconds. But thanks for a good laugh through all this mess man! umbup:

Comment

And if you can't make it on Britains Got Talent theres always the Russian version !!!!

http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=61519

Comment

Originally posted by bogweed1964 View Post
              And if you can't make it on Britains Got Talent theres always the Russian version !!!! http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=61519
              B R I L L I A N T umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:
              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Curran View Post
                B R I L L I A N T umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:
                Welcome back Bill! Good to hear from you again.

Comment

Hey Bill welcome back - hope your feeling A1 umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by bogweed1964 View Post
                    Hey Bill welcome back - hope your feeling A1 umbup:umbup:umbup:
                    Thanks Dave and Annie, and anyone else who has wished me well. My Surgery went exceptionally well, and fingers crossed, if I don't do anything stupid I will be back to full health in about six months. Unfortunately, this means I won't have as much time to play Poker. So, anyone wanting easy money, better play me soon. umbup:umbup:
                    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

What table you on Bill ???

Comment

Not on any until half past nine, our time, then I.m in the PSO monthly sat. plus registered for the League at 10:30 and the Rags to Riches, same time. umbup: My Ring Games start again Tomorrow if you want easy money LOL
                        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.