PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's The Final Takedown!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's The Final Takedown!!!

To psych myself up, I'm listening to The Final Countdown by Europe. Seems fitting, since most of the final TT's players will probably be playing from Europe.

Let's send a salute to the Turbo Takedown by making a super special awesome thread. Post if you're playing! Post if you're railing! Good luck!

Best Of Luck guys Wish I was there to Ride this one out with ya I hope someone from PSO brings It Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!! umbup:
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Play is hand-for-hand. I think I've cashed in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
        Play is hand-for-hand. I think I've cashed in this one.

Take it down panicky. And give me a ride in the brand new TT

Comment

Yeah, I cashed. But, oh, the bad beats... I think I set a personal record. I guess I can't really complain, all things considered, but wowtilt. I hope someone else from PSO is in this one... If you are, let us know! We'll rail. umbup: Sorry shark, I know you really wanted that ride.

Comment

Hey, wtg Panicky!! umbup: Sounds like all that time spent in the Hand Analysis section is really paying off! Hopefully I can cash in one of these some day

Comment

Thanks, Trusty. It was a good day for PSO. I have a feeling that the quarterly FPP tourney is going to be pretty big, so when you manage to get in one of those, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Comment

Nice job Panicky

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
                  Thanks, Trusty. It was a good day for PSO. I have a feeling that the quarterly FPP tourney is going to be pretty big, so when you manage to get in one of those, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
                  Oooh - gotta keep up with the studies then! Something to aim for

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.