PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lastcard1=presbruno?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lastcard1=presbruno?

lol what ever happened to presbruno? poor kid probly out get busted by datelines chris hansen again

No need to post this ericlee. C'mon... Just report the guy's posts. No need to bring up a very old issue that nobody wants to hear about, and that actually makes you look like an ass because you're probably wrong.

Comment

I wouldn't mind hearing about presbruno. Not everyone knows about all the old scandals. I've only been playing since November. And if it's about a cheater...well....I'd like to know in order to protect myself from them if I can.

Comment

**closed**
        Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.