PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broahes, back from the.. dead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broahes, back from the.. dead

Hi to any new members, and especially to the friends I've made over my time at the pso. Just a quick post to let you all know, as a few have you have seen.. I am indeed still alive. umbup: I had an issue while visiting Mexico in which my passport was stolen during my trip and had 66 miles of red tape due to some charges in my background years ago that made it a little hard for me to get back home. Fortunately, my wife has some family that helped us out a lot as we had already sold our home when visiting this time. Sucks to come back to find that I will be stuck playing for play chips for a while online.. but it isn't all about the thrill of playing with actual money.. PSO has taught me that more than any single thing, poker is about the community too. So go ahead.. welcome me back..

hey brooooooooooooooo how the hell are you

get a hold of effsea lots of tourneys for our american friends

WELCOME BACK

Comment

already did my friend.. just waiting on the drunk d-bag to re-add me doing good, good to see you still around my silent/vocal friend umbup:

Comment

Welcome back Dude umbup:

Comment

yahoo...buddy.....hiccup Welcome backumbup:
          Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanks for the add bro, hic-to-the-iccup

Comment

welcome back! Hopefully I'll be able to play at some tables (maybe omaha 8) with you in the future.
              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome back to the land of play money!

Comment

Originally posted by lastcard1
                  Most of the online poker groupies just dont want to believe it but it's deff over and will only get worse before it gets better. Hope they dont hold their breath for to long tho. iv came ahead all in all on the site but waisted many many hours, i hope they always make online poker illigal it is shady iv had multiple accounts for years and cornered tables with others its a small part of the bigger schemes but PS really dont care as long as they can get that RAKE!! For every person that petitions the gov to keep it there will be another inline against it. LONG LIVED ONLINE POKER!!! and the pros that endorse it are sellouts:wave
                  You know what man,it's bad enough that you brought this BS into threads that are actually discussing the pertinent issue to which you want to attach your diatribe/confession (cheating multi-accounting puke that you profess to being......),but this thread was started by a good friend to many in this community whom we haven't seen enough of in far too long. And you come in and pollute it with your crap. Not to mention doing the same thing in the T.I.C. thread. I'VE never even posted in that thread and I consider most everyone involved in that endeavor to be a good friend here. Here's a thought--why don't you actually read the threads to which you want to attach your pointless drivel instead of infesting this entire forum all willy-nilly? Or better yet-- If you hate on-line poker in general,and Stars in particular,so much why don't you just GTFO????!!!! Take up a new hobby. I have a suggestion even--Get something to blindfold yourself with,go to your nearest interstate/freeway,stand on the edge during rush hour,don the blindfold and then have yourself a rousing game of pin-the-tail on the Buick. And remember---18 wheelers count double. umbup:

Comment

And now to get back to the much more important point of this thread............

Welcome back Broahes.

(That's some impeccable-ass timing on your part dontcha think?)

Comment

Hey Broahes. Looks like we both came back a week or two late. Im sad we cant play. But Im glad youre not in Mexican prison!

Comment

Originally posted by lastcard1
                        Most of the online poker groupies just dont want to believe it but it's deff over and will only get worse before it gets better. Hope they dont hold their breath for to long tho. iv came ahead all in all on the site but waisted many many hours, i hope they always make online poker illigal it is shady iv had multiple accounts for years and cornered tables with others its a small part of the bigger schemes but PS really dont care as long as they can get that RAKE!! For every person that petitions the gov to keep it there will be another inline against it. LONG LIVED ONLINE POKER!!! and the pros that endorse it are sellouts:wave
                        Listen here dick-lick.. don't come into this thread with that spam.. me and mine, weez eaten good.. Hope your house doesn't burn down, happy easterumbup:

Comment

Mox and Jive.. two of my favorite heathens! Good to see both of you still around and kicken.

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee WB Broooooooooooks U been Missed . Big Hugs ttysoon .

Mary

Comment

WB potato head

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.