PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rankings Updates ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rankings Updates ?

Got any ideas as to when we might see how far i've fallen
    since all the U.S.Donks quit doubling me up ?
    Last edited by sleepyolman; Sat Apr 23, 2011, 04:26 AM. Reason: lost a word

My guess is May 5th.

Comment

I say remove all the american players from the list that cannot get paid and just use the rankings as they were when this drama all started.....

You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

2nd weekend no updates i quit caring i have also been warned no more swearing but i have such a big bad mouthoh hi sleepy

Comment

Originally posted by FarrahnsMom View Post
          2nd weekend no updates i quit caring i have also been warned no more swearing but i have such a big bad mouthoh hi sleepy

I hear ya bud. Personally havn't played a pso game since all the craziness happened.
          You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

I started playing once all the craziness started..
            Maybe my green grass is your manure and vice versa..lol

I know I am one of the few but I find the unknown stimulating for my brain,since I know people are a little more flustered trying to figure out where they stand.
            Not that I dont understand the other side of the coin either.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.