PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Turbo Takedown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Turbo Takedown

Final one this sunday!

awwwwww crap

/farewell salute
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Seriously. It's going to be the 1st I've ever played. I know it's being replaced by another FPP MTT, which is probably going to be awesome too. But it's apparently only going to run once every three months. So it definitely won't be the same. Kinda like the Harry Potter series. Just way too much time between installments. Kills the public interest, I think.

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

This month was going to be the one I finally played... Was going to make sure I didn't have to work and take my damn run at it. Sucky sucky sucky.

Good luck to all that enter.

Comment

VGL guys the TT has been good to me over the last few years
          Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yep Brian..this quickly became the one event a month which I looked forward to. 3 of 4 itm...yeah..I'm gonna miss this one. GL playin' in the last one gang. umbup:

Comment

I qualified for the last one also...
              If I cash it will be 3 cashes in a row!!! Yippee $200 bonus to clear...

Good luck all!!!

What are the odds it gets over 5000 entries???
              at 4090 right now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew300 View Post
                What are the odds it gets over 5000 entries???
                at 4090 right now!!!

It will reach the 12,000, still very early

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
                  It will reach the 12,000, still very early
                  I remember the inaugural Sunday Storm picked up all 70,000 people it needed to fill the guarantee overnight, and then some, the day of the event. I don't doubt there will be lots more people signing up or sattying in the day of the TT.

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
                    This month was going to be the one I finally played... Was going to make sure I didn't have to work and take my damn run at it. Sucky sucky sucky.

Good luck to all that enter.
                    Same here. This was going to be the first month I played in the TT. I was very much looking forward to it. GL to those of you outside of the USA who are free to play online poker.

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.