PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@flophitter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @flophitter

why was it not announced that you are new forum moderator-- ??? mr - flophitter??

we added 2 new Mods and it is not always announced when People are added to the team
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

??

understood-- yet this begs a ?-- seeing as you can no longer use pokerstars- for your gaming activity- will you be staying on?-- if not i wish you good in all that you persue--rsvp.. monk...

Comment

flophitter give you a warning? lol and if they appoint 2 new mods dont you think the community should know?? hmmm another pso personal relationship blunder umbup:

Comment

l would have thought they would have let the PSO cop know right away......hiccup
          Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
            understood-- yet this begs a ?-- seeing as you can no longer use pokerstars- for your gaming activity- will you be staying on?-- if not i wish you good in all that you persue--rsvp.. monk...

I will be here as long as they need me
            Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

??

momma bot--

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
                momma bot--

another great come back....lol
                Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

OOOhhhh this could be like PSO's version of "Wheres Waldo", or rather the European version "Wheres Wally" because my guess are they will be non-US based, not a clue why that would be though

Comment

??

Originally posted by TOO2COO View Post

thanks 4 answerin Brian-- shytty cold deck u all have been dealt 4 sure--and quadjacks is reporting that u may get as much as 0.012 per fpp -- be well-- -------------S..

Comment

Originally posted by TOO2COO View Post
                      Sad day Too, inevitable but sad, good luck and thanks for all your hard work umbup:

Comment

flophitter seems to be from GB. I imagine there's a reason for that, but I don't know what exactly.

Comment

it would be nice if the new mods would actually post in the forums.... maybe build relationships with the regular contributers... not be like the stasi and kick your door down in the middle of the night

Comment

Note to self - "bolt your back door"

Comment

Originally posted by bogweed1964 View Post
                              Note to self - "bolt your back door"
                              Put on double lock and chain

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.