PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you think we can do this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you think we can do this?

as of course everyone knows, us american players can no longer play in the pso league sinse there are RM payouts. i have therefore opened a club so US players (and anyone else that will treat this seriously) can still work on their game. it will be tournament style play as close to pso league style as possible. ie; slow blind structure,etc. the only stipulation to playing these tournys will be that you treat it as if it were for real. anyone found to be doing otherwise (as determined by me) will not be accepted back in. anyone suspecting this type of play can PM me the hand history(s) and i'll reveiw it/them. if i can't determine myself whether or not said person(s) is or isn't treating our games this way, i will submit the HH to other players whose oppinion i respect for review. hopefully it wont even come to that, and people will acctually care enough to do the right thing. i think this could be a lot of fun and educational for all involved. the name of the club will be "schoolforeal" as of right now it is only a number #414994 and i will be giving the pass code out at saturdays live training session #2 S to P ratios part 2 (if dave has no objections)any thoughts reguarding this plan are more than welcomed. we might even be able to work something out somehow to give people an insentive to treat this seriously. i don't quite know how yet, but if there are any suggestions i'd love to hear them. thanks to all for your time.
    stack 'em high, MT
    May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace King 61 View Post
      Really?
      ummmmmmmmmmm.....eeeeeyup

Comment

ok loud and clear thnx

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.