PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No longer able to play PSO due to gov't regs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No longer able to play PSO due to gov't regs

I have been playing PSO games for the past 2 months and I just went to play a tourney and it said that due to "government regulations, playing real money tournaments is not allowed in your area"

When did they change this?? I live in Maine.. why is it that all of a sudden I cannot play real money tourneys? I am still able to play with real money in other areas though of PokerStars.. anyone else having the same problem?

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...83-FBI-seizure

WOW!!!
    Someone who can stay away from the cyber felt for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
      http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...83-FBI-seizure

WOW!!!
      Someone who can stay away from the cyber felt for a week.
      I start getting the shakes after about 45 minutes.

Oh just thought I'd add that you'd be surprised at how many non-poker players have no clue as to what happened last Friday. It's like a completely different world out there.
      Last edited by ssuglia; Thu Apr 21, 2011, 08:53 PM.

Comment

last week wants they're thread back......

Comment

Amazing

Arched back and thrusting bosom -- gets such a nice response-- if it were an ugly dude-- TRY AND TELL ME THAT THE RESPONSES WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT-- JUST TRY-- would be-- wtf! where have you been-- etc...... lmaooooooo at the equality the mods show here-- !!!

Can u expand on the comment that you are playing real $$ games on pokerstars???
          Last edited by monkeyskunk4; Thu Apr 21, 2011, 09:11 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=ssuglia;275374]I start getting the shakes after about 45 minutes.

oh no... not the dreaded... "index finger twitch"...
            Last edited by EasyChips4U; Thu Apr 21, 2011, 09:12 PM. Reason: typo
            5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by LatonaPhoto View Post
              I have been playing PSO games for the past 2 months and I just went to play a tourney and it said that due to "government regulations, playing real money tournaments is not allowed in your area"

When did they change this?? I live in Maine.. why is it that all of a sudden I cannot play real money tourneys? I am still able to play with real money in other areas though of PokerStars.. anyone else having the same problem?
              WTF...What rock you been under????

Comment

Originally posted by Ace King 61 View Post
                WTF...What rock you been under????
                That's better. Thought we'd gone soft

Comment

Save this because it has to be the funniest 1st post ever in the forum!

Comment

Would have been funnier if everyone just acted like they're hearing it for the first time.

Comment

??

she has been under-- the ARCHED BACK - THRUSTING BOSOM- and i am indeed a librarian-- that will rock your world ROCK-- jmho--

ps.. sssshhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Really not th same without u guys

Comment

Glad you're on board grab a bucket and start bailing...........................................

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.