PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

daily 40k guarantee increased to 50k

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daily 40k guarantee increased to 50k

wat a dent the us market has made
    90k increased to 100k

well, since they reduced the sunday million and storm guarantees, they can afford to throw at extra 10K at those 2 tourneys which are now called the Big $11 and the Big $55, to round up their gurantees to a nice round number.

After all even with the absence of the US players, there are still over 200K players logged in right now, so PS is still making money. This is still the largest poker site in the world, US or no US.

Comment

Stop rubbing it in

Dang. I realy miss this site.

Comment

yeah they are still logging good numbers, but I miss my american buddies. Been trying to smack talk some of these europeans and get no entertaining banter back in my direction. No Fun
        You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
          yeah they are still logging good numbers, but I miss my american buddies. Been trying to smack talk some of these europeans and get no entertaining banter back in my direction. No Fun
          Sens blow.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.