PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like we are getting our money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like we are getting our money

Glad to get the e-mail from Pokerstars that we will have access to the cashier and be able to get our money back.

US Money

My recent request for withdrawal was rejected. Anyone having success? Just sent an email asking why it was rejected, waiting for a reply.

Comment

Every thing I have read about returning money only said it would be returned. No timeline was given.

Comment

I made a request on the day I heard the news about PS shutting down and I got an e-mail last night saying it had been refused and the money credited back to my account. I finally got the game client to work today and the funds are back in my account, so that is good. I assume they are still working on a way for us to withdraw funds.

I like the suggestion about leaving a little bit of money in the account as a show of faith to PS and also to let PS know we intend to rejoin them once they get the privilege to offer games in the US again. If we can get a lot of people to leave a little bit of money in the account, it should serve as a reminder and impetus to PS that there are a lot players in the US who would love to come back and play once they get it worked out. I think I will leave $10 in my account for that purpose.

Comment

Same here. But just in case anyone tries, right now you can't withdraw. You get a message that says they're working on making it so you can cash out your balance..so I wonder if that means you can't leave any in..hmmm. Just my own observation.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.