PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of Country plans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Out of Country plans?

    any thoughts on what country would be best to move to? ive looked at canada they! are not poker friendly at al!! ive read there online news papers about poker they are all realy negative and hatefull biased views about poker maybe BC Canada temporarily that way i can do both the things i like to do legally without some unjust harm coming to me by police governed society

    before this happened i as planning on upping my game to actually make real money sadly i didnt do before this happened so i have no money


    so any plans or thoughts of best country to move to im thinking Russia

  • #2
    Originally posted by ONiX360 View Post
    any thoughts on what country would be best to move to? ive looked at canada they! are not poker friendly at al!! ive read there online news papers about poker they are all realy negative and hatefull biased views about poker maybe BC Canada temporarily that way i can do both the things i like to do legally without some unjust harm coming to me by police governed society

    before this happened i as planning on upping my game to actually make real money sadly i didnt do before this happened so i have no money


    so any plans or thoughts of best country to move to im thinking Russia
    ????
    In canada you can play online poker anywhere! Two provinces have their own poker sites.
    There is no taxes on your winnings. Yes Canada is completely against poker. LOL
    7 Time Bracelet Winner


    Comment


    • #3
      lol what on earth is this guy on. All we do is play poker and have sex to get us through the cold winters. The government makes money off of poker, and a massive % of the population plays it ;P It is legal and always will be over here.
      You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
        lol what on earth is this guy on. All we do is play poker and have sex to get us through the cold winters. The government makes money off of poker, and a massive % of the population plays it ;P It is legal and always will be over here.
        Depending on where you are you also get to smoke legal pot, are NOT allowed to tip strippers, have cheap (and very good) sushi, and play bowling with pins on strings...

        Who the hell needs poker?

        Comment


        • #5
          I'M THINKING MEXICO DON'T LIKE THE COLD

          GO DUCKS

          sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
            lol what on earth is this guy on. .......................................
            On top of Dulluth.............
            He's the professional poker player from Dulluth
            Who has no idea how to read online news paper

            Comment


            • #7
              Before you move to a pathetic country like Canada I would recommend sucide first...AAAAAAA

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jeane&David View Post
                Before you move to a pathetic country like Canada I would recommend sucide first...AAAAAAA
                Sweet. No more real money for U.S. players and a flood of trolls to the PSO forums. Win effin win.

                Let's get the TIC going again ASAP. I need something good soon.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Jeane&David View Post
                  Before you move to a pathetic country like Canada I would recommend sucide first...AAAAAAA

                  everywhere you go ................

                  A
                  S
                  S
                  H
                  O
                  L
                  E
                  S

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jeane&David View Post
                    Before you move to a pathetic country like Canada I would recommend sucide first...AAAAAAA
                    And what would you recommend sucide for?

                    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I want an in somewhere in B.C. Close to Vancouver would be nice. Anyone want to rent me a room? Big house? Big Closet? Must have wireless, and high speed. Have pillow, and laptop.... will travel.... This not even semi joking. -Shark/Cookies

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
                        I'M THINKING MEXICO DON'T LIKE THE COLD

                        GO DUCKS


                        Be kind of funny if in a year's time the Mexican's are building a fence to keep US out.


                        GO CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
                          Be kind of funny if in a year's time the Mexican's are building a fence to keep US out.


                          GO CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          IF THEY GET A HOCKEY TEAM IT'S A DONE DEAL
                          OPEN ME AN INTERNET BAR

                          GO KINGS

                          sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Canada also has free health care, perfect for the professional grinder. The only problem with US people coming here is you need to get a work permit for more than 6 months I think, which will be difficult seeing as poker is not recognized as a job. You'd need a job with an established company.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by IroncladMerc View Post
                              Canada also has free health care, perfect for the professional grinder.
                              lol, are you giving a sales pitch? And it's not exactly free. It might be if your income is insanely low, but most people so have to pay for their health insurance. And I'm pretty sure pot is illegal everywhere in Canada, unless you actually do have a prescription.

                              If you're looking for a place to stay in BC, try craigslist. If you like B&M and don't like to commute, try and get a place in Vancouver, or at least close to Richmond or Burnaby. Vancouver and Richmond are supposed to have the best casinos. Coquitlam has a casino with up to $6/$12 FLHE tables and up to $3/$6 NLHE tables, but there isn't anything farther out that I know about. If I did, I'd be playing there.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.