PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pso no good

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pso no good

now that american gone, its has messed up pso.... i play better in larger field plus my strategy changed in smaller field.... an there not updating leaderboard grrrr they are treating europe n rest of world playerz like shiiit lol

As with any change it will suit some but not others.

MB

Comment

Originally posted by sacsain View Post
      now that american gone, its has messed up pso.... i play better in larger field plus my strategy changed in smaller field
      It does seem like fewer people play like they care about leaderboard standings. People that don't have a ranking to protect have no reason not to shove every time they flop a pr of 2's with a 4 kicker. And that gives them an advantage if they don't have to care about protecting their leaderboard winnings, right?

You would think that if players from a whole country stopped playing all at once, the proportion of players ranked high and low ought to remain about the same, but I could swear the games seem more reckless ...

Comment

just goes to show who's interests ps/pso is really looking out for...screw the americans, they made their bed, now lay in the bloody thing , only ones too blame here are the americans for not doing something about this a hell of along time ago. so all i can say in regards too all of this BS is SHUTTER DOWN

Comment

Do you miss all the American fish already?

Comment

Originally posted by Weee--Waise View Post
            just goes to show who's interests ps/pso is really looking out for...screw the americans, they made their bed, now lay in the bloody thing , only ones too blame here are the americans for not doing something about this a hell of along time ago. so all i can say in regards too all of this BS is SHUTTER DOWN
            What a MORON!!!

Comment

I am not the one who is banned from playing any real money games on ps, ft, or ap, , YOU ARE!... greedy americans are finally getting what they deserve...SHUTTER DOWN!

Comment

No, you're a moron for posting here and you have yet to play in the PSO.

Comment

lol, get your facts straight before you make assumptions inregards to my pso involvement ...with that being said..SHUTTER DOWN!

Comment

Your posts are as useful as PresBruno's.
                    Hmm interesting.
                    7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I considered this, then dismissed it when he mentioned about going fishing. Probably just his replacement.

Comment

I am not the one who is banned from playing any real money games on ps, ft, or ap, , YOU ARE!... greedy americans are finally getting what they deserve...SHUTTER DOWN!
                        I'm still playing real money games on AP... inidonk: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Are you like 14? You sure act like it. Hey PSO, what do ya say weeeee shut this guy down, he's here to make comments only, and he hasn't even taken the Core Quiz. Just here creating problems weeeeee don't need. So come on, lets weeee-waise his butt all in, and get him out of here. umbup:

Comment

lol, get your facts straight before you make assumptions inregards to my pso involvement ...with that being said..SHUTTER DOWN!

Comment

A multi accounter???

Really, well, I have done my research, and I have found out that the account you are on hasn't passed the core quiz, and also has no etiquette, and that's coming from me that has very little , but at least I try, and am getting better.

Go away if you are here to create problems, OR WE WILL FIND YOU OUT. And if we don't, you'll most likely get the boot from 1 of the AMERICAN PSO staff(I'm really hoping it is.....roflmao...) I PLEAD!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.