PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm gonna sue the F.B.I.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna sue the F.B.I.

Hi guys

I made a deposit in March to get active for this month
    Looks like league standings are going to stay as they are
    in the interests of fairness
    This has been caused by some small minded bureaucrats in grey suits
    who are not getting their piece of the pie
    So in the interest of fair play and lack of projected/hopeful
    winnings
    I have been in touch with my solicitor to issue a writ against the federal bureau of
    incompetence

spike

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LMFAO Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .

Comment

Good luck with that !

Comment

Cash Deposit

I received an email from PS this morning (4-19-2011) letting me know that my cash deposit that I sent in early April was being returned. No additional information was provided especially information as to when US players might expect to be able to resume play. Just as an FYI: there are 3 sites still operating: Doyle's Room; ClubWPT; and, Card Player Poker -- and playing for cash.

Comment

There are way more than that still operating.

Comment

reply to spike.

Originally posted by Ace King 61 View Post
            Good luck with that !

Yeah, what the Ace says is always good.

On another front, as of 4pm british time:

they are going to start issuing cashouts soon to us players. here's the news from PS:

and I quote

Returning US Players' money is a top priority for Poker Stars and the company can now start the process of returning money to its former US customers.

All Poker Stars player deposits are completely safe. The Isle Of Man's strict licensing laws(similar to other jurisdictions where Poker Stars holds licenses) requires all funds to be held in accounts that are segregated from company assets. Poker Stars has always complied with this requirement, and continues to do so. This money is readily available to meet withdrawl demands, indeed the company continues to comply with withdrawl demands from players based outside the US as normal.
            Outside the US Poker Stars continues business as usual.
            Last edited by Stakehorse75; Wed Apr 20, 2011, 08:15 PM. Reason: punctuation.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.