PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I Cuss Now ?........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Cuss Now ?........

.....i mean, what are they gon'na do.....BAN ME ?

(its just a joke mods.....hell i ain't gon'na cuss)............................................. too much.

Go ahead and give it a test-run

I'll time ya

Comment

Daft as it sounds it could be a good way to find out if PSO Staff are still breathing

Comment

OMG Steve dont get banned now! LOL

Comment

lol dooooo it
          You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Hey spike, did you get a warning or did they just quietly erase your post? You had me laughing.

Comment

the other day i got a 24hr ban for insulting the mods.but who cares big deal i am in the U.S.A. however i will keep my account hear because i like most of the players and this site has a lot to teach.i just used what i have learned here at ????? made a $60.00 deposit and in 36hrs playing 6/9 man ring games from .01/.02 up to $1/$2 tables my bank roll is now $750.00 i am not saying that i am a great player just that i was at the right tables at the right time.this is the best run i have ever had with on line poker.and it was due to a post that JD made a few months ago about how to pick a table to play at and know when to leave a table.in that thread there was good info from moxie/hobo and members of suited aces/night owls and CC and others.thanks to all.and to the pso with all the up/down swings good players/ATC/donkeys/shove monkeys i will miss all of you.i will be around checking out the forums/blogs and maybe a play money table here and there.i dont think that stars/pso will be back for U.S players but i hope i am wrong.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.