PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Guess The SCOOP on SCOOP is..No more SCOOP ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Guess The SCOOP on SCOOP is..No more SCOOP ?

I knew it was going to happen,but.....THEY TOOK MY $33 SCOOP TICKET AWAY !....all those hours of play for nothing. I think they should reimburse me $33 ,,,lol like thats going to happen ! Oh well,back to the other sites. Gl all.

Did it show up as T$ at least? Either way, it's not cool, but if they're just erasing entries you earned, that's really effed up.

Comment

Your ticket was de facto "negated" as soon as US players were stopped from playing for money on Stars.

The fact your ticket has been revoked" was really un-necessary Stars.

If, by some wierd chance, Stars begins to allow US players to play for money before the SCOOP, it is now going to be near impossible for you to get that ticket back.

Nice move Stars..."seizing" a worthless ticket!

Either that is sort of an "admission" that Stars is done in the US market...

OR

It is a pretty tricky way to ENSURE they do not have to honor that ticket!

Either way, it sooks.
      Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

i still have my scoop tickets and my Step tickets

I find it odd if they took from some and not all
        Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TOO2COO View Post
          i still have my scoop tickets and my Step tickets

I find it odd if they took from some and not all
          I have all my tickets as well....

Comment

have mine too.. not sure what else they can do for americans. Can't give you cash/t$s for it , breaking the law and can't let you play. Their hands are pretty much tied, are they not ?
            You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

I just had $5.50 in T$ pop up for me. Guess I won a SCOOP ticket and forgot to un-reg. So it looks like they're refunding as T$ that we still can't use.

Comment

I wrote to them asking if I could sell or transfer my tickets to someone else since I can't play. I even asked if they could extend the expiration date so that I don't lose them and could use them next year, but they still didn't respond.

Really kinda sucky, you work hard earning them, and then they can't even get back to you about what your options are since you got screwed by the us nanny states of america.

I just want an answer while I still have time to get rid of them and not lose any money.

Morgan

Comment

Originally posted by Morganhell's View Post
                  I wrote to them asking if I could sell or transfer my tickets to someone else since I can't play. I even asked if they could extend the expiration date so that I don't lose them and could use them next year, but they still didn't respond.

Really kinda sucky, you work hard earning them, and then they can't even get back to you about what your options are since you got screwed by the us nanny states of america.

I just want an answer while I still have time to get rid of them and not lose any money.

Morgan

my scoop tickets have no expire date 1 of them is from last year so not sure why you would have an expire date and I do not?
                  Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sorry, you are right. I looked at them again, they have an issue date but no expiration date.

Still, I since I can't use them or play, I would rather have the money, and they still haven't gotten back to me about transferring the tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Morganhell's View Post
                      Sorry, you are right. I looked at them again, they have an issue date but no expiration date.

Still, I since I can't use them or play, I would rather have the money, and they still haven't gotten back to me about transferring the tickets.

hey morgan i saw it posted by too coo that they were going to pay out
                      for t$ so i hope it works out for you
                      saw you had posted on the other site
                      i dont know why i cant post there yet
                      good luck
                      GO KINGS

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.