PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Poker Diddy.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Poker Diddy.....

This was inspired by my attempt to get on "The Big Game"...........ho...hummmm....Bon Appetite....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvv1fsoclU8

Very cool dude. umbup: Your other clips on that page were funny as well.

Comment

Ty Moxie, Like I always say...."It's better to be laughed at, than beat up, or arrested"...hehe....

Comment

After watching a few of your clips I'm guessing that (much like me umbup you've had a night or 2 where you've managed to pull of all three. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
          After watching a few of your clips I'm guessing that (much like me umbup you've had a night or 2 where you've managed to pull of all three. lol
          And I was sure,,,I got those records sealed.............hehe...............well, at least it's been a while since the last beat down.....lol

Comment

perfect encore for that performance would have been to ....a. smash the guitar or ....b. pour lighter fluid on it and light it on fire and roast marshmellows umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Weee--Waise View Post
              perfect encore for that performance would have been to ....a. smash the guitar or ....b. pour lighter fluid on it and light it on fire and roast marshmellows umbup:
              No way...I spent $40 bucks on that Fender...and I'm too cheap to buy another...Besides, I'm a little old for all that angst....Quiver

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.