PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long do we wait for this to get fixed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long do we wait for this to get fixed?

Just wondering how long you guys are going to give PS to fix this (i.e. at least get some sort of temporary injunction that allows them to continue doing business until the case is resolved)? I'm going to give it about another week, and then start looking elsewhere. I'm beginning to wonder if I will ever see the money in my account again.

Hold on

I know it is frustrating. It certainly is for me. Don't quit if these people in Washington can get the members of the online poker community to abandone the poker sites than they have won. Don't do it. I'm not saying try to find other ways to play poker. Just do not give in to these bullies.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.