PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tapped out on UB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapped out on UB

Well, took my free $50 from PTP on UB. I was grinding it slowly, to try to clear the $50 bonus (an almost impossible task btw) but, w/ all the uncertainty. I just went for broke. Played some BJ, PaiGow Poker and craps. and then finally sat 3 handed in a .25/.50 FLHE game and went tap. It was fun. Didn't have much hope that UB/AP would survive anyways. LOL Enjoy Life. -Cookies

P.S. IseeCookies. Come say hi on Carbon one of these days. GL all.

The Cookie Alliance...lol

Will get some money on there in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
      The Cookie Alliance...lol

Will get some money on there in the future.
      I like it. Cookie Alliance. Need some Stakes there. U know me $0 to hero all over again.

Day 1 4th $200 FR $5
      Day 2 Grinding .02/.05 and .05/.10 going now too.

Real Money
      Balance $6.31

Comment

Keep updating Shark,

it will be an inspiration for players like myself.

TC

Comment

Think I have $1.03 at Carbon. Sure hate playing there though.

Comment

I should have read this post b4 I pmed you LOL. I should have known better you won BR from free roll!! Awesome. umbup:umbup: Keep rockin Shark

Comment

Originally posted by Ace King 61 View Post
              Think I have $1.03 at Carbon. Sure hate playing there though.
              Hate is a strong word brother. Some cool stuff there. Emotes are hilarious, and we do what we must. Don't forget everyone 35% rakeback on PTP before you sign up.

Comment

Going to try the next freeroll and see how things workout @ 10pm. pst

Comment

I'm in the one currently running. Sitting 468/760 left. Kind of feels good to be talking about how I'm doing at the tables. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
                    I'm in the one currently running. Sitting 468/760 left. Kind of feels good to be talking about how I'm doing at the tables. umbup:
                    in the same one brother. Also playing the .06 cents 1 Rebuy. Also a good BR grinder. Nope not same. u must be in the fr for first deposits right?

Comment

GL Go Cookies.

Well out of the FR. Still in the MTT. See ya in the next FR Cookies.
                      Last edited by sharkatack89; Tue Apr 19, 2011, 05:11 AM.

Comment

accept your invite and bring your cookies to the links brother ( ps im not trying to hyjack your thread) LETS PLAY SOME GOLF!!

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Dub1 View Post
                          accept your invite and bring your cookies to the links brother ( ps im not trying to hyjack your thread) LETS PLAY SOME GOLF!!
                          lol sorry FD1, u know me. always grinding. I'll come up and play if i get a chance today, but, if you need my spot for someone who needs it. Just drop me for now. Will catch up w/ you guys tho. and stop hijacking my thread. -cookies.

Comment

Nice run. Almost 221st a lot further than I got. Notice a lot of sitters? Carbon doesn't denote sitters, but, not hard to tell.

Comment

** Closed **

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.