PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freerolling is not gambling!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freerolling is not gambling!

Why Pokerstars wont let us(USA) play freerolls is beyond me! IT's not gambling when you have nothing of wager to lose!!!!!!!! This is a skilled league playing for a prize that isnt part of any wager but time....... Who are we hurting and what can the government do about it? I miss PSO and the good times with meeting new people at the tables! I was also looking forward to finishing the month Strong and add to my 1,2,3, 10th pace finishes so far this month. If there isn't still away, then could PSO change the payouts ($10.00)to points until this storm is over?umbup: Bosshogg32
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.