PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League Results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League Results

Has PSO stopped the league scoring now that our US friends are locked out? I struggled to qualify this month, spent two weeks unable to play, now have less than two weeks to move up in the standings. Will our recent games count? Maybe we need the month split in half - pre-FBI seizure and post seizure.

Herk

??

Hey herk-- the scoreboard glitches up at least 1once a month-- am sure will be updated sometime 2day!!

Comment

I have a feeling that with all the US players dropping out half way through this months league, they will be scrapping it as it's not a fair result come the end of the month. I'll be very surprised if it's not .

Comment

??

Originally posted by De Hitman View Post
        I have a feeling that with all the US players dropping out half way through this months league, they will be scrapping it as it's not a fair result come the end of the month. I'll be very surprised if it's not .
        Wanna bet? Stars lost 25% of their market- and you think they gonna fold up their tent??

Comment

Originally posted by De Hitman View Post

I've been waiting for someone to say this. Look at it as the Olympics, or at least our version of it. Do you think it's gonna be cancelled because one country's government withdraws it's athletes?

Sorry Hitman. The world really does continue to turn without the involvement of America.

Comment

I am not so sure if they will apply such thinking in this case, especially since the "Olympics" had already started.

I think that they will keep the standings as they are and award a portion of the prizepool up until the ban came into force. The percentage will be based on the 15 or 16 days of the month played.

The rest of the prizepool will then up for grabs to those participating in the League after the ban came into force.

I think that would be a fair and equitable solution for those of us continuing to play. Unfortunately, I cannot play until much later today

TC

Comment

I think it will most likely be the same as always, it will just be that I can't get any higher. Just like I didn't play anymore. If so, I wonder if I can wait til it clears up to get the placing I am at at the end of the month. Or will it just go back into the "pool" if I can't get any money into my account. I am sure they can't put any money, if I still had any at the end of the month.
              Good luck to all that can still play.

Comment

What really sucks is that I just put money in my account for my birthday. lol. I made some money at the cash tables and now, can't do anything but look at my balance. Happy birthday to me. lol

Comment

Woah, anybody checked out the leaderboard lately? They haven't added scores from over the weekend, but it's different looking ... look at the ranking numbers on the side ...
                  Last edited by TrustySam; Mon Apr 18, 2011, 06:02 PM.

Comment

looks like they removed all u.s players
                    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
                      looks like they removed all u.s players
                      Thats not fair...Who gonna chip me up now ???

Comment

yep all us players have been removed

go kings

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

WOW, This doesn't look good for us US players. Not good at all. I think this shows its going to
                          be a long time before we can play again

Comment

iI was bumped from 62nd to 30. But it has changed back to 62nd since . There might b hope yet guys, Thats without updates.
                            Bracelet Winner

Comment

u.s. players back on the list
                              Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.