PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One good thing will come out of this all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One good thing will come out of this all

Yes I will be the one to say it here this whole situation could be the best thing that ever happens to online poker..Finally online poker will get there day in court to prove once and for all that online poker is a legal inside the US. i would not be surprized after all this is done that we see US. based ccompanies for online poker..Even though right now for me sucks it might take a year before the get there day in court but in the long run the US. GOV. will have to leave the online poker industry alone once it is all done.At least i hope that is the way things go..
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.