PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has happened to pokerstars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has happened to pokerstars

This has gone to crap. They have taken over every game i see it is just foriegn languages, its not good if it stays like this i am leaving even tho i am from Australia and i still have the right to play

Guess it's our timezone difference. I keep getting tables with a million Canadians and it's english chat.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

i know what you mean.....and i'd better stop there before i get flamed.

Comment

Oh I am over it now Bindy, don't worry I even agree that "foriegn" languages are getting me down too. The simple solution is to report it to the chat moderator and I can assure you that it will cease rather quickly. I was given two "gypsy" (their words not mine) curses as was the rest of the table by two Croatian guys the day before the ban. I had not even said a word, which is unusual for me. I have not had a decent hand since, and feared the worse. I believe in Hocus-pocus and the supernatural myself, coming from a country, that eventually moved into the 20th century around 1990. However, the quality of the hands, has not affected me adversely.....I am still winning.umbup: TC

Comment

??

Originally posted by APLNewcastle View Post
          This has gone to crap. They have taken over every game i see it is just foriegn languages, its not good if it stays like this i am leaving even tho i am from Australia and i still have the right to play
          quiting now is just silly- with a ton of the top grinders unable to play- you should be playing more-- !! it still says -- english chat only-- at all the tables ive played on-- report and move on-- gl-- monk...

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.