PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shutter down!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shutter down!

Hope interpol and the fbi find some loop hole to shut this whole mess down, be willing to bet a lot of people jump off bridges or will be hanging from their computer cables, i know i wont be one of them, i'll be fishing =)
    Last edited by Weee--Waise; Mon Apr 18, 2011, 01:23 AM.

I just hope we get some US based regulated companies going soon so I don't have to stress over having my bankroll locked up in some legal shit.

Comment

You stay classy...

Comment

Originally posted by Weee--Waise View Post
        Hope interpol and the fbi find some loop hole to shut this whole mess down, be willing to bet a lot of people jump off bridges or will be hanging from their computer cables, i know i wont be one of them, i'll be fishing =)

You have 1 career real $ Mtt played and zero cash stats . Why are you even commenting like you have ever been part of online poker? Bored and trying to troll forums or just bitter at people who can make money off of poker?
        You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

keep guessing, you might get the answer right eventually, but i don't think you will =)

Comment

no need. Hit the nail on the head first time around.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
            You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

My guess is he's a PRO FREEROLLER who beats his dog cause his all in with 7 deuce gets called and beat by 8 3 ZOOOOOOOOTED

Comment

id be banned if i told you the truth, so keep digging for more info and you might come across the real truth, you are throwing shit into the wind hoping for it to stick, but the only shit thats going to stick to anything is the owner of this site. and when that happens im going to sit back and have a good laugh

Comment

OK MY GUESS IS HE'S JUST A FOOL

GO DUCKS

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
                    OK MY GUESS IS HE'S JUST A FOOL

GO DUCKS

Yep....I second that motion!

Comment

Originally posted by Weee--Waise View Post
                      id be banned if i told you the truth, so keep digging for more info and you might come across the real truth, you are throwing shit into the wind hoping for it to stick, but the only shit thats going to stick to anything is the owner of this site. and when that happens im going to sit back and have a good laugh
                      He'd be banned if he told the truth... Figure it out, folks.

Comment

**Closed**

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.