PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do u like Golf and friends?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do u like Golf and friends?

I wanted to invite all my friends and anyone that wants to hang out ,have fun ,and play some golf. Im going to have my own clubhouse, daily tournements and a bunch of fun things. Please sign up today the site is WORLD GOLF TOUR or WGT.COM sign up below or just send me a message...it will be a great place to come and hang out besides the poker room .....my name is the same its FreddyDub1 on WGT with no space in between this time hope to c and hear from u guys ...."May the Birdies be with you" FD1

PSO Country Club is the name so look it up and sign up =) only 15 spots atm so hurry!!

Comment

Awesome FD1............I am in bro!

JT

Comment

ty JT 13 spots left all my pso friends get 1st dibs..when we get 15 members ill expand to 30 ppl......this site is free to play..(of coarse there r some advantages to buying things ect like alot of rpg based platform games) im still kinda new but will help out everyone ..lets play some golf =)

Comment

im in as XXChris123

Comment

theres a couple ways we can do this if u want u guys can pm your email address and u will get a free driver and ill send u invite from there or u can look me or the Country club up and reg there hope to c alot of friends and any1 from pso =)

Comment

Already earned mine.........but I blow so far. Playing with two guys crushin me..............SIK

JT

Comment

yeah it takes a min to get used to it ..but its really fun JT when ur done ill send u an invite we can play together

Comment

We need eff and brkn and that crew. They love golf..... this is awesome.

JT

Comment

I've played there on and off, but when you've been playing on the best golf sim ever published for over 15 years, World Golf Tour wasn't interesting. I've played every golf sim that exist and have been very implicated. I've build courses, been involved in creating a league and updating the game even thought it's no longer supported. No it's not Tiger Woods....lol Links2003 for PC is the game, ok it doesn't have blowing grass or moving tress, but it's the most realistic game out there I might join you guys for a few games umbup:

Comment

Please add me when u get a chance FD. I'm SendMeCookies. thx

Comment

I think I did it right. I sent a request to your club.
                        name OD3FL

Comment

so far we got 8 members ..rem if u want a free driver send me your email to get request ..if not just apply ..txs e1 that has joined ..we r already having lots of fun =)

Comment

Sorry guys I already in a CC but maybe we can play a 4 some some time best of luck and have fun
                            Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

yeah i saw too2coo ur a ringer bro ..hope to play w/ u soon

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.