PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaderboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaderboard

Why are there no points going on the leaderboard for sat 16th ?
    2012 Double Bracelet Winner
    Bracelet Winner

i was wondering that...maybe pso have decided it would be unfair to continue with it for now.

Comment

??

atleast once per month the scoreboard glitches up-- no worries - will be back to normal soon-- happens every month- !!

Comment

Maybe PSO Staff are too busy reading through the suggestion box

Comment

Now thats a good one Bog

Comment

Please can we get a quick response on this staff?

Comment

Bump

Comment

yea i say end the month now and make the payouts
                You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

They're too busy changing banners on web-site, is that Nero I hear fiddling whilst Rome burns?

Comment

Originally posted by bogweed1964 View Post
                    They're too busy changing banners on web-site, is that Nero I hear fiddling whilst Rome burns?
                    Magnum Incendium Romae

Wonder how many people got your ref
                    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Bump

Comment

With all the panic that is going on here ATM do you not think it might be wise to update the leaderboard to at least give the impression of normality, or at least have the decency to explain what the future of the league is, or at least respond if only to stall?

Comment

??

Alpa- dude--- is Sunday-- these things never get fixed till the following week-- relax- have a pint--!!

And, as for responding- i am getting a pop up every hour from stars saying that 4 all players outside the USA- it is business as usual-- why are you fretting?
                          Last edited by monkeyskunk4; Sun Apr 17, 2011, 06:08 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=monkeyskunk4;273861]Alpa- dude--- is Sunday-- these things never get fixed till the following week-- relax- have a pint--!!

Alpa , You know there will be something in the rules about not drinking on Sundays. In fact give it a couple of days and the feds will be round to seize your pint.
                            2012 Double Bracelet Winner
                            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Alpha...to update the Leaderboard without knowing what is going to happen would be insane. First, if US players will not be able to receive payments, they may need to adjust the standings. There may also be a need to adjust where the payout points will be, depending on how many US players are in the league. Please understand that it is the weekend and I am sure that once PSO knows something, it will be explained in detail for all players.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.