PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Local B&M........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local B&M........

My local B&M's were pumpin with players today. The one with the biggest bad beat around STL was actually damn near full. Had to call in dealers and usually they are sending them home. I am not an ignorant man. I know that most of these places will gain players from all of this. We are human and need our vices. Talked with many a friend about the goings on and we all had the same thought. Just pay the rake and play at these "real" places. No virtual gaming........

It was great to see old friends and old enemies that I once couldn't beat to save my life. It was evident that my game was better as well as my decisions. Yet, another Thank You to this community.

GL
    JT
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.