PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Closing Threads by TOO2COO

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closing Threads by TOO2COO

You are so wack for closing these threads like you are the FBI or the DOJ. People are discussing serious issues and you are closing things down. What is your problem? Small ***** complex? Do you enjoy flexing your authority? I don't know what your deal is but you need to get a dose of reality. Your little moderation gig is going to go down with the ship, and just like I won't get my bankroll from Pokerstars you won't get 5hit either. So quit being a little weenie on a power trip and get your head out of your ass. Let people discuss their issues and gather/share information. I'd tell you to go flame yourself, but you probably have to consult a rulebook first. I've been wanting to tell you that you are hoser, you officious prick. evil:evil:evil:evil:evil:evil:evil:evil:evil:evil:evil:evil:evil:evil:

Can't you just post in the existing thread or are you above that.
    7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

??

dude- u were asking how how to get a proxy server- which means opening another account- which is against TOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What does it matter?

If you a have a slightly different direction for a conversation, or a totally legitimate question that is different than the other threads start a new one. And that may be the official answer, but never enforced until now.
        Just like with the My X Beagle cheating scandal, anything these moderators do not want in the public light is going to get closed.
        That's very Stalinist.

Comment

Aw, come on!

I asked this question in a hypothetical sense. That's good 5hit Maynard.

Comment

in before the ban umbup:

Comment

Please help!!! If anyone has any info on how to be able to play from the US, please PM me or email to You have to figure this out now.... ***EMAIL REMOVED*** Need a good foreign address too! Thanks umbup:
              Last edited by TOO2COO; Sat Apr 16, 2011, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                in before the ban umbup:
                lol
                Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Suck it til it bursts!

And the forum closing losers can suck a meat stick til their neck bursts!

Comment

Originally posted by Annunaki76 View Post
                    And the forum closing losers can suck a meat stick til their neck bursts!

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST FOOLS

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Comment

***Closed***

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.