PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players need to remember PSO and PokerStars are separate...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players need to remember PSO and PokerStars are separate...

I realize that current events have made it difficult, nay, impossible for 'business as usual' poker to continue. However, as many have been reminded ad nauseum, PokerStars is not PSO. I don't understand why the misfortune of a site means the end of poker learning, or the camaraderie that it has instilled... If one wants to continue learning, the Ventrilo server is independent of both the PSO and PokerStars. There is still a wealth of knowledge to be gleaned from THAT resource. If one wants to continue the camaraderie which has been instilled here over the months, I strongly urge those players to join the **OUT SIDE SITE NOT ALLOWED** and continue the community that many have used participation in Pokerstars to build.

I'm just sayin'....
    Last edited by TOO2COO; Sat Apr 16, 2011, 10:55 PM.

I'm with ya. There is a wealth of info on this site and I appreciate the effort put forth to bring it to me and everyone else. I'll still be using this site for my poker education until its gone. You guys are great and I hate that I can't play with ya anymore but thats life. I've moved on to another us friendly site but I'm still a Poker Star at heart.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.