PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mods - What's the score ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods - What's the score ?

Is there a reason for all the new threads being closed?

Please explain before doing the same to this one.

Whilst some of them are directly related to the FBI closure others are discussing seperate issues arising from the situation and as such should surely be left open for disccusion and comment.

Closing everything down is only going to add to the paranoia that is running rife through the place.

Or is it due to a dictat from above to try to keep a lid on the wider implications of the present situation?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
      Is there a reason for all the new threads being closed?

Please explain before doing the same to this one.

you dman, any nice places over there where u live that i can rent out for say 700-1000 dolllars or euros a mo. just checking, i might need that option...

Comment

I too feel that there are a lot of legitimate threads that are being closed which although linked to the FBI action, are entirely separate from it.

People, off course, would like to know the score as far as the league, withdrawals etc. etc.

However, the mods and administrators are probably as much in the dark as we are, as this is a game which is being played out at a much higher level.

I can understand the frustration, I feel it myself, but the draconian measure of closing every thread related, even indirectly, to the FBI indictment, is just not a positive thing for the community.

The majority of the community here are 100% behind the moderators and administrators in these difficult times but a simple explanation of the actions being taken would do a lot to allay many fears amongst the membership.

Time to stick together I feel.

TC

Comment

We trying to keep everything in one place we not need 100 different threads they really boil down to the same thing....

Right now everything is Speculation and every one has an opinion on it and thats good but when threads all seem to lead back to one it's best to leave it at that one

Brian
          Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you for the reply Brian

Comment

Originally posted by TOO2COO View Post
              We trying to keep everything in one place we not need 100 different threads they really boil down to the same thing....

snip

Brian
              Ummm but that is precisely what has been the norm on this forum for many months. Why suddenly wake up and smell the coffee now

MB

Comment

mods/staff ........................just trying to cover your ass i have seen all kinds of stuff hear and you guys are no were to be found now your here close close close..................your not doing your job your just trying your best to cover it up. this site has not even said it was under investigation. accounts froze. ps wont lose money but the rest of us will. what you going to say now. O close it.... shut down close it.....................

Comment

I have a chunk of $$ at all 3 sites and i have no way to get it like most do but stirring up problems in the forum is not going to help me collect my Money nor is you

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...83-FBI-seizure

** Closed **
                  Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.