PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pso staying up?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pso staying up?

I being the optimist that I am hope this will all be resolved quickly. I have only been in the PSO for a little over 3 months and even if we (US Players) are not able to play cash games and tourneys would still like to be able to attend and participate in the PSO. I joined this community to better myself at the game of poker, and through the well structured and informative classes and advice of other players around me, my gaming skills (IMO) have improved 3 fold in the this short period of time.

Instead of the "Woe is Me" Syndrome, I prefer to try to figure out what I will still be able to do while all this is being resolved or alternatives are brought to light. I have chatted with many of you while at the tables and conversed through PM's on here and hope this will continue.

Don't get me wrong, I'm as pissed about all this as most of you, but there is no use in crying about it. Yeah, I have a small BR on stars and suppose if it is gone then its gone... Lifes too damned short to sweat the small stuff.

Which brings me to my Question... "Will the PSO continue teaching, and if so are we (US Players) going to be allowed to participate?"

GL & TY to all, bb

Unless this issue is resolved soon the profitablity of PSO will fall into the negative with too few numbers playing for VPP's to make it financially viable for PS.

Whilst it would be yet another marketing bomb for them to pull the plug on PSO expect to see a cutting of the prize pool for the league in the near future if the US ban remains in place.

As I believe all our Mods, New Member Co-ordinator and Trainer are from the US a lot will depend on whether they are willing to continue doing the work they do for a few FPP's a month that for the time being are totally useless to them.

Comment

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...-to-PokerStars

** Closed **

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.